Monday, January 13, 2014

Lazy Beauty Tip: Solve Eczema + Perioral Dermatitis NOW!





For over 10 years I have waged an on-and-off battle with perioral dermatitis.  In the last year it's been a bloody war.  Most of 2013 you would find my skin very red and clearly inflamed around my nose and mouth.  It even ventured up to around my eyes.  I didn't want to see people, and definitely didn't want to be in front of groups of people doing presentations as I often.  I would see people staring at it and then start itching their own skin.  So, not only did I feel unattractive but I was making people itch!

This is a common condition for perimenopausal women, solved mostly by Western drugs that have their own side effects.  I have also tried every homeopathic, herbal remedy known to man.  Nothing worked more than for a short respite from extreme irritation.   Younger people can get it as a result of sodium lauryl sulfates or other allergies.  This was not my case, even though I did eliminate all known causes and allergens.

A few friends quoted Louise Hay's "You Can Heal Your Life" book which is a personal favorite of my own, telling me I must be like all skin irritations: you are angry.  I searched and searched for any unrecognized deep-seated anger and didn't find anything.  Not that I'm not ever angry, or that I don't have recurring anger, but none of it is hidden or gravely under-expressed.

When perimenopausal women get it, they can also watch the fluctuations from bad to worse as their hormones shift like moving targets.   After investigating every avenue and knowing my hormones were not going to completely stabilize anytime soon, I thought I was doomed to endless years of bad skin.  This, I thought, was my just reward for having had an acne-free puberty.

Well, my genius accupuncturist, Marsha Connor, O.D., was not going to ever give up this fight.   Just over two weeks ago  I was in her office bemoaning the fact that I felt like it was unsolvable.  We had tried it all.  she gave me a sample she had received from Kamwo Dermcare.  It is meant to treat eczema, but because perioral dermatitis shares similar causes (in Chinese medicine, damp heat) she thought it might work, and that it was fortuitous that a sample had arrived and that I was the perfect patient to test it. 

I put it on immediately in her office and instantly felt relief.  This had happened before.  It feels good, but the relief is fleeting and it never goes away completely.  But by the following day I knew this was different.  Slowly over the course of these two weeks it has retreated, day by day.  Today my skin is almost completely perfect.  In one or two more days it will be perfect.  It's nothing short of a miracle after what felt like an endless battle.

I have a friend who has had chronic eczema.  Again, nothing has helped her solve it long term.  I called her a week into using Kamwo, when I could see there was no question I was going to be completely healed.  I sent her a photograph of my face and she was blown away.  She bought it immediately and only a few days into her treatment she already sees a dramatic difference.  She too is seeing the remarkable day-by-day retreat of symptoms, like the eczema army is laying down its swords.

So, if you know anyone plagued by perioral dermatitis or eczema (or acne as they also have a remedy for that, which would at least be worth a shot, and likely a very hopeful one) have them go to the Kamwo site: https://www.kamwostore.com/Dermcare-Eczemacare-A-p/kdc15101.htm.  The remedies are so inexpensive too - $15.95 for a large jar (likely a several months' supply).

Here's to LAZY solutions to the problems we think will never end.  Let this be the year that you bump into lazy solutions to chronic issues with grace and ease!








12 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:28 AM

    Is the Kamwo still packing a pd punch? I've been trying Nerium for 1 month. It has helped certain aspects, but the most angry pd spots are not giving in. Thoughts on Kamwo vs. Nerium?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of the Nerium products although I am surrounded by people who sell it. Will have to try. But this really worked for me to bring those angry spots down. For me it's tied into hormone fluctuations as well.

      Oddly, I had a little flare up last week and because I haven't had to regularly use Kamwo for a very long time I didn't know exactly where it was, and I happened to have fresh aloe (the actual leaf) in front of me so I rubbed that on it -- solved! I don't know if it was a fluke but after having it for about 5 days (growing each day), and to have it be gone with one aloe application, I think I will turn to that again in the future. I actually bought aloe plants for the garden just in case! That's how impressed I was. But the Kamwo is definitely worth trying, I'd say. It solved it for me before.

      Delete
  2. What's the cream base's ingredients?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not really a cream -- it's not white, for instance. It has the consistency of a thick paste, not greasy, full of herbs. I would go to the Kamwo website for the full list of ingredients, including the base which I can only assume is innocuous since they can't have anything that could be an allergen in them.

      Also, you only have to put on a tiny bit.

      Delete
  3. Hi, I have stumbled across your blog in an attempt to cure my pd! Is the dermcare still working for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I have stumbled across your blog in an attempt to cure my pd! Is the dermcare still working for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really worked great. I turned on a few friends to it, too, and it worked wonders for them as well. I had a small flare up recently and had an aloe plant. I put that on it for two days and that nipped it in the bud. But had I had the Dermcare handy it would have done the trick, of course. I just hadn't used it in a long time so it wasn't quickly accessible. So I say it's totally worth a shot. It worked wonders for me and for a friend with eczema as well.

      Delete
  5. hello! i ordered this product! been using it for a few days, im not used to the color of the paste.. also, im curious how long did you finally see results in PD? and how often did you use it? let me know thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tenja! I know the color is funny, but you don't use much, and rub it in so it's hopefully not an issue. I honestly saw results in just a few days and haven't ever had it again. I don't even have Derm Care in the house anymore. I hope it works for you too! All our bodies are different, but fingers crossed that yours responds beautifully.

      Delete
    2. its actually working! its healing all the dry scabs/peels and rash now but its still red, hope it doesnt leave a scar mark :(

      Delete
  6. Never give up in life they all said there is no cure for HIV VIRUS, which is a big lie I have passed through many processes. Also, I never believed there is really a cure to HIV/AIDS until I met Dr. James. The doctor that have been helping people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for HIV permanent cure online I found out about Dr. James, and to my greatest surprise Dr. James has the herbal medicine for HIV cure which I have been looking for years I explained my problems to him through the email I found on someone who testified about Dr.James herbal mix write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.James instructed me, I was very happy after 21 days I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I went for a test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy after all i have been through.you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com And He also has herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; Nephrotic Syndrome, eczema, urethra wart, chronic problems. Herpes, Cancer, ALS, Autism,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV infections,Hives,shingles,blistering, ulcer,Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus. Cancer. Tuberculosis. Zero sperm count. Asthma. Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection. Erysipelas, Typhoid, Discharge from Penis. HPV. Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease. Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Waist & Back Pain.Perioral dermatitis, Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine: and email him
    Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m here to testify about what Dr James  did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and  I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from  Dr James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using  Dr James  herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal medicine.  I came across a testimony of Kasha, on the internet testifying about Dr James , on how he cured Him from 7 years HSV 2. And He also gave the email address of this man... [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me his herbal medicine made of  roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal medicine, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Shingles,  HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Backache,dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN .  , etc. you can contact Dr James directly on his.... [drjamesherbalmix@gamil.com]...  He is a good man,and He will help you.  

    ReplyDelete